2.6 28
California 53583
Jan 19-24, 2020
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This is a military campground. I had read the reviews before choosing this location. I wasn't expecting that we are at resort. We stayed here due proximity to Joshua Tree National Park. You check in at the Inn. The front desk staff are nice but have no knowledge of RV or what an RVer may need. You can pull your rig in the Inn parking lot. You can drive through on rocks to another parking lot. I found it easier to park in the Commissary and walk across the street. The RV Park is about a .25 mile on the right. You must traverse a gravel road to get to the park. We were in the first row so we could pull through. Site level front to back but need attention side to side. Electric pole, water and sewer in a good location. Our concern is the large dip if you choose to completely pull through. We have a class c. We will be backing out of this space so not to damage our rig. There are no services (laundry/showers/community room) at this RV park. You can do laundry for free at the Inn or pay at the laundry mat on base. Of course I was told none of this upon check in. I was not given a base map or list of what is recycled. Strange that every base that recycle has a list ready for you upon check-in and every RV park gives a base map upon check in. We would only stay again if we could not find a campground within Joshua Tree National Park. We are not unhappy but are tired of paying money to a park that does not value an RVer experience. My money will go to a park that cares.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 7 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or