3.8 64
California 232080
24 Jan 2014 - 7 Feb 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

If you love the whole beach/ocean experience, then this is a great place for you. My complaint is the fact that we are probably here during the busy Amtrax (big, loud tanks) training time. The school is right down the road from the RV park and the Amtrax literally drive right through the whole length of the RV park and then up the side to enter the beach area where they train. Their staging area is probably about 40 yards from our RV and they gather there on the way in and then again on the way out. Then the people spend time yelling and screaming over the loud motors with plenty of obscenities mixed in. I can actually hear them in my RV. This has been going on everyday at least 5 or more times a day (5:30 AM this last Sunday). This morning I got woken up at 6:30 by a large group of uniformed Marines doing a tug of war exercise in the staging area. REALLY - why can't you move away from the RV park and do that? We are in site 58 and wouldn't recommend this end of the park if you don't want to deal with this. Will not be coming back. My rating is influenced totally by this part of my experience. Don't want to interfere with training, but feel we should have been informed that this was going to happen.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 38

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts