Featured
California 76672
Jul 19-29, 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I agree that there were a lot of homesteaders. However, there are sites set aside for short-term visitors. The internet café only has wifi if you are active duty or National Guard or Reserve. I had full hookups with my own electric, water, and sewer. I did see the poor amenities for the back-in sites. The gravel was loose on some sites to a point of not recommending a motorhome or larger 5th wheel on it. Most of the long term (homesteaders) do not maintain their sites. The sites are cluttered with furniture, wall lockers, broken down vehicles, and high weeds. There was a popup camper with a shredded blue tarp attempting to cover it and the weather had blown pieces of it on the ground for several sites. The landscaping crew came and weed eated the area, but left high grass/weeds everywhere. I don't mind being away from the shopping, just plan accordingly. This is a good stop over site, but if I were staying for and extended time, I would have to bring the Chain of Command's attention to the FamCamp, because I can't believe they would ignor what they are aware of. But you pay for what you get for $10.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 3

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts