4.3 55
Delaware 121639
June 9 - 11, August 11-13, 2017
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

SO do not let the 3 fool you, there are really no Amenities at this site other than a small but very nice gym, clean showers, and free laundry, the playground by the salt pond is really in bad shape the little dock area is great for crabbing and the site itself was beautiful, we stayed at site 18 and had a GREAT time. The training center itself is quiet, and small which is really great for us, and we had a GREAT stay, we are actually headed back down next week for 3 days but I can assure you next time we are going down for 7 days. There is beach access directly across the road from the training site that you can literally walk to if you don't have a whole lot of things to drag along, The chicken BBQ which is hosted by the VFW every Saturday morning was pretty good for the price I think it was 5 bucks or something. There are armed guards at the gate 24/7 and they are super nice and professional.......Overall its an amazing value that's clean in a great location I will make this a yearly stop for us. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or