Review Detail

4.2 116
20 Dec 2018 - 2 Jan 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Great place! We arrived and I was a bit concerned that yes we had a reservation on Battleship Row, but the sites are first come, first served. My fifth wheel is 42 ft long + the truck. No worries. The lady quickly checked us in and said to proceed on down to the campground and contact the camp host who will help us find a spot. We proceeded down the road and a left turn past the long term storage to the campground. We parked near the long term storage area and walked to the camp host site. He is very friendly and helpful, He took us around on a golf cart and quickly found us a spot. Then he took me back to my truck and lead us into the spot. I would highly recommend this process rather than trying to maneuver around yourself looking for a vacant spot. We did not use the bathrooms but my wife used the laundry facilities several times. Four washers and three dryers, $1.00 ea. Very clean area. The camp hosts are around all the time and very helpful. We had a lot of rain and they maintenance people came by with leaf blowers to clean off the concrete pads. The fire rings are nothing to speak of, just a few stones in the shape of a ring. Streets are paved as are the sites. Very nice. This place is a ways off the highway but that is not all bad and is easily accessible. I would definitely stay here again. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 10 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or