3.9 104
Florida 212153
March 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

M.B. left this review using the Directory Software - This Campground is based right on the bay at Tampa and it is absolutely gorgeous. Probably one of the most well-maintained and well manicured campgrounds I think I’ve ever stayed at. Every spot that I saw was mostly concreted. Beautifully manicured and each utility hook up had a night light that came on at night which was really kind of neat to see when you pull into the campground at night. Saturday mornings the campground throws a free breakfast for campers. It was a breakfast buffet, with their restaurant right there on their own private beach under the palm trees as you watch the dolphins swim in front of you. It made for an epic setting. I definitely highly recommend this campground excellent staff excellent scenery and was great launching point for us to get to baseball spring training games as well as Clearwater Beach and the strawberry festival down in plant city.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 13 5

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
June 11, 2019
You're description sounds like an excellent campground yet you only rated it all 3's which is average or a little above. Why the rating? Thinking about visiting there next year. Thanks in advance, Roy
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Cron Job Starts