Review Detail

4.2 74
26 Nov 14- ?
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Check in called us beforehand to make sure we were still coming and to let us know they were closing early the day before Thansgiving, (which was good on my part). Can't add to much more to what all others have written. We like the South Side alot better than the Base Side. Base Side awful tight quarters, South has plenty of room,concrete pads, full hookups , wifi, and cable, and a key card gate. Camp host met us at gate, took us to our site, give us info and handouts on everything around, even come back around and said the mess hall on base was going to serve Thanksgiving dinner to retirees and dependents. Never had a holiday meal that good for $7.50 a person anywhere. Everybody we have met has been very nice, didn't seem to mind working the holiday at all. Might cancel every where else and stay here rest of winter.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 9 1

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
January 03, 2015
I wonder if maybe the camp host has changed? After our second day at the Southside site, I had to go to her camper. I only saw her out of her camper when she was doing police call or emptying garbage cans (sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm not).
1 results - showing 1 - 1