4.2 85
Maryland 97396
April 25-29, 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Sea Mist in Virginia Beach on the 13th, now Camp Meade on the 25th, I’m really pushing this new RV thing. We came here to visit my son and grand kids, my son is stationed here. This is a very nice park. Quite a few log term campers, but still plenty of empty sites the week we were here. I read one of the previous posts about the shower rooms and he/she was spot on, they are individual rooms clean and private. Access to Post was easy, my son checked with the guard at the Reese gate about RVs. Guard said no problem. I showed up Saturday afternoon and had no problems with my GMC 2500 and 33 ft 5er that requires 12’5” clearance. If you enter via this gate make the first left on Ernie Pyle st. cross Mapes Rd (flashing red light) Turn right on Llewellyn Ave (Stop Sign), and left on Wilson St. (at hospital). Camp Mead is on your left, lots of parking for RVs. Yes the office has limited duty hrs, closed on weekends. However I made reservation for a Sat arrival and on the Friday before they called me and provided a site number and codes for the entry gate, and bathhouse, on Monday morning at 0900 they called and politely asked me to stop by to register. Very pleasant happy people. I will be here again. Super quiet, comfortable park.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or