3.8 35
Massachusetts 56075
August 31, 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

This stay was a complete disappointment from our first. We knew in advance that reservations are not taken, but still called four days prior to see how many open sites they had available. I called the office six times over the course of four days and never spoke to anyone. I left a message each time, specifically telling them the date I was looking to arrive and asking how many sites were currently open. I received one return call, which I was not able to take, and the message left from them only stated who they were and the phone number, no answer to any of my questions. The day we were looking to stay I called and again only got the voice mail. We figured we would try stopping by since it was on our route. We arrived fifteen minutes before the scheduled close time and found the doors already locked and the office worker heading to his truck. I was able to catch him and ask what was available. He said he had just given away his last open site to a motor cycle trailer that only needed a 20 amp hookup. When I asked why we had not received a return call to any of my messages but one, he just stated he does his best to return all calls. Since he had no sites, he allowed us to park next to the bath house and plug in where one of the rental trailers are plugged in. It wasn't until we parked the RV did we find we were on top of a bees nest and the swarm was at our door. We had to wait till nearly sun down for the bees to leave, since sprays did no good. The only thing we could use was the power and that was ok. Until a change in the office personnel takes place, we will not even attempt to stay here again. 
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 2

Comments

To write a comment please register or