3.3 41
Michigan 68406
16 July 2013
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I agree with some and disagree with some of the comments posted by the previous reviewer (helencatrina). There were many homesteaders/seasonals. I also don't like the raised sewer lines. The sites are very close together. There was free cable TV available, an AWESOME and friendly camp manager couple. AWESOME FAST AMAZING wifi!! Best RV park wifi I have used. Lots of shade was a good thing due to mid 90's heat. The small private RV park beach at the lake was very nice. Very clean restrooms and showers, freshly painted. I called the day before showing up and the park manager was able to get me a space. I understand how some get upset about homesteaders but in my travels I have never been denied a spot and all should remember with the minimal funding the RV parks receive these homesteaders are vital to keeping them open. I would absolutely return. NOTE: no Commissary on base and a long way to supermarkets so bring your food. Shoppette didn't have much at all. At $17 a night really VERY little to complain about.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or