3.8 89
Mississippi 138047
March 12 to 17, 2007
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I was unable to get a full service site and stayed in the dry camp area with electricity provided by a long extension cord. I'm not sure how one ever can get into a full site nor how long one can stay. For the most part it appeared to be a trailer park with rvs set up in a permanent fashion. That thought was confirmed on departure day when we were emptying our waste tanks and saw newspapers being delivered to most of the sites. I guess my biggest problem is that if it is a campsite it should be a campsite. If it is a trailer park it should be a trailer park. There should at least be a system with some visibility as to if and when one can get into a site and some limitation as to how long one can occupy a site. I don't want to seem uncaring knowing that area suffered from a hurricane a year and a half ago, but if things are ever going to get back to normal... then they really must get back to normal. As an overnight stay for a night or two this was okay. If one wants to spend some time in the area with full services you should look elsewhere. Hosts were very helpful and friendly. They are making the best of what they have.
JC
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or