3.9 35
Montana 72113
july 24 - August 1, 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We are a 45' motorhome towing a truck. Directions are good and easy to follow. There is enough room by Gate 3 to pull in and be off the highway so no need to park by the side of the road when you call for security. The camp hosts could not be nicer. They keep the sites up and grass cut. I was told that there are free washers in the same office where you goo to sign in to the park, but we did not use the laundry. No showers at the park itself, but the fitness center with nice showers is about a block away. Also, no wifi, but Verizon does get 5 bars of service. If you are a longer rig like us, sewer is an issue. I needed 20 feet of sewer hose to connect which is no big deal, BUT the sewer hose had to go up over a curb and then uphill to the sewer and then up and over the lip. That's why I gave it a lower rating. There is a small military museum on Post, but only open on Thursdays. Site was long enough for the motorhome and the truck. Seems like lots to do in Helena which is the state capitol. Also end of July is a county fair and rodeo. Saturdays is a big farmers market where they block off a downtown street.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 5 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or