3.9 35
Montana 72257
July 15-18, 2010
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Very important - Bldg #1007 that has keys to locks is only open M-F till 4. This is not stated above in the web page so i will email them and beg them to add this info. We got there after 4 and were shocked to find out we will have no elec till the next day. It was 95 degrees and we had our 4 yr old daughter and two dogs with us. Not happy at all. That being said, while there were some weeds (they recently mowed so they weren't too bad) the location and good nature of the security guards made a huge difference for us. And we met AWESOME other RVers there. The facility is kept spotless, quiet paved roads and sidewalks galore. Being inside the facility made us feel safer. My daughter and I walked to the gym and showers at midnight, something i would never do anywhere else. We were treated so wonderfully. The weather (after having electric for AC) was glorious. Right up the road is Spring Meadows State Park. What a fabulous place, swimming, paddle boats, canoes, etc) Convenient to everywhere in Helena and beyond, and of course the VA hospital. The military base also has a museum (we didn't have time to explore but will be back). Yeah, the RV sites are not fancy by any means, but with all the high points as noted above, it is so worth while. We will definitely be staying here again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts