4.0 95
North Carolina 160882
June 4, 2019
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

First off, if I could give no stars or negative stars I would.....STAY AWAY from this supposed military facility. I should have heeded previous reviews and never attempted to stay here. Backstory; we are full-timers and I needed surgery on my wrist. Surgery scheduled for 6/3 and stayed at KOA (fabulous) near surgicenter 2 nights day before/after surgery. When I made reservation here was only able to get a few days but was told we may be able to accommodate you, wait for a phone call. About a week later I was called with good news, you can stay during recovery period in one spot, water/electric only (no problem for us). Two days before surgery I received a phone call that we would have to move twice!! 3 sites in 6 days, unacceptable! I told them to hold reservation but I probably would make other plans, which I did (thank you again Wilmington KOA for being accommodating) left a message to cancel & asked to have a supervisor call back. The MOST rude woman called back, called me a liar and laughed at me when I asked if she had seen previous reviews of their facility and that we would be contacting chain of command about their lack of competency & rude behavior. They had no professionalism, customer service or compassion. We have been full-timing 12 years and this, by far, THE worst experience ever....stay away!!!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 13 10

Comments

To write a comment please register or