Review Detail

3.8 159
July 19, 2024
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We made a reservation via phone call for a two week stay at wright p afb. Upon arrival we were notified that an email was sent that our reservation was for a water and elec site only. We would have never planned to stay two weeks with only water and electric-no sewer. The camp host named Vickie was VERY argumentative and said she was tired of everyone complaining to her about her mismanagement. A gentleman came to our rescue changing our reservation around some which required us to move FOUR times during this two week stay. Oh my!! Not only was it inconvenient but it damages the facility roads and hookups. We watched people continue to move and heard them complaining about Vickie. Pls hire a competent reservationist for the otherwise acceptable camp ground. She says she has been doing this 7 years. I am surprised anyone comes here. Our only recourse would be to make a reservation elsewhere but then you lose your payment made here. My husband spent 20 years of his life serving this country and would like to relax in his retirement not be abused by rude /incompetent people like Vickie. DO NOT STAY HERE !!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 3

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts