3.6 27
Ohio 72673
2 July - 10 July 2009
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stayed from 2 July through 10 July. Pros:The campground is very clean as was the bathhouse. It was cleaned and maintained daily. Lots of little plus like the small PX, beach, static displays, quiet and away from the regular RV park crowds. The spots were large, flat and easy to back in. Hook ups were easy to access. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Private access to the bath house via a key. Camp Perry is in a great location to tour all over the area. Cleveland, Toledo and Detroit are within easy driving distance as are all the local sites. The campground was never full while we were there and at one time was down to 5 campers. Cons: Of course, it is new so not much shade and you are surrounded by barracks that are lighted 24/7. The prohibition of bringing pets was a big disappointment and most likely will preclude us from returning. Even though this did not seem to be enforced during our stay, I observed at least three dogs in the campground. The keyed entry into the bathhouse is both a pro and con. It was a hassle if my wife and I needed the bathouse key at the same time. An easy fix would be to install cypher locks on the bathhouse doors and provide registered campers with the code.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts