4.2 90
Oklahoma 99799
August 2013
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We spent a few weeks in the park while dealing with the OKC VA. Very few trees and the park was HOT in the summer. WiFi was inadequate to several of the sites…stay close to the bathhouse and you can get a decent wifi signal. The slots are close together and parking is at a premium. Make sure you have a Ground Guide while driving through and parking your RV. We had an issue with our power and they called in the Civil Engineers to take a look. Response was quick within 2 days. However, I was very upset that the maintenance TURNED OFF my power without 1st coming to the door. The AC was running and our car was parked out front. But I had to move to another site since the power was a long term issue. Also, they have a trailer used as the office, but it's locked up except when Linda is checking people in. It would be nice to have this trailer open as a ClubHouse…it does have a TV and only the Camp Host has access. While the maximum stay is 6 months, if you are nice to the Camp Host…it appears this is "negotiable".
Report this review Was this review helpful? 6 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or