4.2 90
Oklahoma 99664
July 27, 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Very clean and well taken care of. Bathrooms and showers were free and the best I have seen at a campground. The camp host was great and walked down to out site to show us where it was and where to park. Parking is the big drawback. Each site has assigned parking and some are right next to the camp site and others, like mine are across the road and down from the camp site. But we were directly across from the pond and fishing pier. It looks like they stock some quality fish in the pond but between the state licensing requirements and on base requirements to fish, it isn't worth it for a short stay. I didn't see anyone fishing while we were there. When you come in the gate, you take an immediate right. The camp is on your left not far down. Look for the campers and pond. If you get to the gas station, you went too far. No fire rings for camp fires. I miss that but after staying on three military base campgrounds over our ten day trip, it looks like that is the rule rather than the exception. We stayed one night on our way from Wisconsin to Texas.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or
Cron Job Starts