3.9 26
Oregon 75763
June 1` 2024
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Ditto on the comment from May 23rd. If you love F15's then, this gives you an excellent chance to observe an impromptu mini Air Show every
time they take off and invert right over your head at the end of the runway location. Awesome! It never gets old and shoots a thrill of
pride down your spine. As a practicing retired MWR civilian getting ready for FT MWR live after service, stop and take a minute to bring the
Gate Guards a Pizza or Burgers or Burrito's, and spread some moral. It not only makes the Guards day you feel good about recognizing
their lonely service keeping us safe. If you love Italian and want one of the best Italian restaurants, this side of Italy stop at the "Italianna's Ristorante & Gelteria". (On the same rd. going to the base). Get the Zuppa it's outstanding! and then order the Sicilian Flat Bread Pizza to go for the Guards. We did. And they give Vets a 10% discount. A full course meal and 2 glasses of wine, Desert and the pizza to go was only $85.00. And ask for Nicole to serve you. She gives you more than excellent customer service. My wife and I couldn't help but give her a hug before we left. Go Trump! Save our Military. And thanks to Larry that has for so long given us this resource. theusajobsguru,com. Yes, I paid Larry a fee to advertise on his site too. I'm a PT federal jobs consultant, I only help vets and do a damn good job of it, getting them referred for federal jobs. I've had 21 in my career with the DOD and CG, so I know to get a job.
Happy travels.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or