3.7 40
Virginia 77802
August 22-24, 2024
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Super CG. Fort BELVOIR is beautiful! We were on a back in on the Potomac! We were there for a meeting and did not have time to explore the base. But there seem to be lots to do on the base….rent kayaks, etc, ride bikes, hike, not to mention the close proximity to DC. The CG is unusual in that there is no host. Frankly I think they should have one. We were emailed our site information with wifi code and rules and regs. Scan the barcode at the gate to the CG for more information including a map. Also, when arriving I-95 from the south, the exit is 161…there is no 161 B. Our site was not level side to side. We could not level it without something under the tires. We noticed many sites with tires jacked off the surface or bumpers under the tires. So bring what you need if level is a must for you. The bathrooms are nice and would be enhanced with a bench or table and hooks outside of the wet area and shower curtain. Water pressure was great in the shower. Heavy traffic on I-95 is the biggest negative. WiFi was good enough for us to use prime tv.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or