Review Detail

3.0 33
April 1-4, 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

First of all, the entry into the park is a nightmare. It's in the middle of a blind curve and then when you turn in you have to say a prayer that you don't break an axle. The sight is trashy. The bathrooms smell like something died in them. But wait, you have to meet Dennis the menace. Apparently, he is an employee. Perhaps he was hired because of some hire the psychotic program. He engages campers in what would normally be called a conversation except that a conversation involves two people taking turns speaking. He does these monologues that are long, outrageous and inappropriate. I wanted to shoot myself an hour into his diatribe. I was thinking I should fake a heart attack but it occurred to me he wouldn't notice if I did. I saw him do his one man psycho show for several campers. Some of them were trying to fix a meal over a fire and he just kept going on and on and on. They ended up eating while he told them his stories. I felt so bad for them. It appears that not only does he work at the park but also lives there. He has a tent there but spends all his time in the office. I suppose it's good having an employee there 24 hours a day. I just wonder if it's not a good thing having a lunatic on staff. What's the hiring criteria? Are you breathing? Okay, you're hired. I'm horribly disappointed that the government would hire someone like this and even more upset that nobody has noticed how insane he is. Perhaps this explains Congress. But, back to the park. If someone would clean things up, have the entry repaired, empty the trash cans, clean and dissinfect the bathrooms, and put a muzzle on Dennis, it might be a decent place to camp.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 17 9

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
To write a comment please register or
November 18, 2015
Wow, just wow. Did you think Dennis might just be a disabled vet? TBI, while not always visible from the outside can cause such behavior. Even if he's not...still....wow, just wow. FYI...You'd have to have a heart before you could fake an attack. :(
1 results - showing 1 - 1