4.0 53
Washington 101908
July 1-14, 2024
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We stayed from July 1-14, 2024 and we have no complaints. The campground is fairly spread out and you have plenty of room at your site and you cannot really see anyone next to you. The only tough part is the access roads are narrow for a 38' DP towing a trailer but we managed and we even had plenty of room next to us to store our trailer. The McChord side of JBLM is quiet with the occasional sounds of a C-17 coming or going but nothing to overpower our nighttime A/C blasting in the bedroom. All the utilities worked great and I was even able to screw the stinky slinky into the sewer drain without fear of it popping off! We also hit the gym which was empty and the BX and Commissary which were somewhat busy. On the Fort Lewis there is a Texas Roadhouse if you so desire. We came in the Logistics Gate which is actually Exit 122B off I5 and it appears the exits have been recently renumbered but are still labeled well. This gate was nice for our big rig and I would highly recommend it. We were told you cannot receive packages at the park which is not a big deal. If we get a similar site we would stay again.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or