3.9 71
Washington 131311
Aug 2014 - Sept 2014
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

We have stayed at 11 military parks. They need a better reservation system like it has been posted in the previous reviews. When we were making reservations, the binder did not equal what was in the computer. There was only one (older) lady who knew what she is doing. The others, including the men, either need not be there because of a bad attitude/rude and/or need training on how to run the RV park. I never saw any maintenance of the park and never saw any of the workers make any daily patrols to inspect the park etc. They moved us to one sight and the water was leaking so bad, we had to use our own on-board storage water and the front desk never knew about it. The bushes were over grown and looked like they haven't been attended to in years. Thank goodness for the grown trees in the park that it makes it beautiful. The park needs new management. I rated the amenities/facilities a 5 because of the nice gym, bx, commissary on base. I would give cleanliness/hospitality a ZERO if I could. The front gate to the JBLM, what can I say: They were the most professional when we drove through every time, it makes me proud.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or