4.8 105
Washington 123379
July - Aug 2015
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

Cliff Side RV Park on Whidbey Island NAS, is a very nice clean well run park. I was going to leave a short polite review but this place requires so much more. I made reservations way back in March for my July arrival, all based on reviews from this website. All reviews were spot on. I left Virginia and drove across the country arriving here on July 29th. Without any request or contact with camp management I was assigned spot 46, back in water front? Site. Playground, beach and water out my window, and a very short walk to bath house. I am sure there are better spots but that is splitting hairs. This is a super location. Ken the camp host is very diligently beautifying the place with flowers and gardens in tip top shape. MWR staff very busy but polite and respond to direct questions. The base is nice, picturesque and well kept; every one we meet was very engaging and helpful. One point of contention is with the Civilian Guard Force at the Charles Porter Gate, they are rude and obnoxious, not professional or polite. The Langley gate is staffed by Navy personnel, always managing to be professional and polite at same time, too bad the older wiser Civilian work face can’t do the same. So if you stay here use the Charles Porter Gate only for your initial arrival and your departure. Your stay here will be better than almost anywhere on any other base, in the area.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 7 0

Comments

To write a comment please register or