4.8 105
Washington 123373
April 2 thru April 10, 2016
Overall rating

Cleanliness/Hospitality

Amenities/Facilities

Value

Overall Experience

I have been coming here every year, sometimes multiple times per year since 2004. This is the finest RV park in America. The primary Camp Host (Ken) is amazing and keeps this place spotless. He is tireless, working 7 days a week all year. He has planted the most amazing flower gardens in any RV park anywhere. The facilities are top notch. Close to everything and lots to do in the RV park, on the base and in the surrounding areas. Two minutes and you are on a beautiful beach. Many trails and paths to walk. Military aircraft coming and going from the base airfield are enchanting. Great base bowling alley to have family fun. Their pizza is awesome. If you come, you will come again. If you read a review criticizing the camp host consider the source...Any former military person who come to an airbase and expects that military aircraft do not fly in and out is having a serious issue with their thinking....again consider this when making your decision to come. The RV park is on the base so it is totally secure. I have never locked my RV here during the day. Your kids will be totally safe here. I love this place.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 9 1

Comments

To write a comment please register or