Richmond Family, MWR RV Park

More
11 years 10 months ago #10528 by floridakamper
Just want to bring this campground in Richmond, Va., to the attention of those that travel I95 and need a reasonably priced overnight. I read a review on the "Facilities" portion of this website and thought we'd give it try. It is only six spots, of which two are pull throughs, water and 50 anp electric, no sewer. We pulled in yesterday afternoon and it was empty. The review I read from someone that stopped in July said they were the only user that night too. This campground is close to I95, easy to get through the gate right on the main road. We recently stayed in a commercial campground near here and paid 45 dollars for a night. This one is $20. Some might say that's a lot for water and electric but the alternatives are double. For snow birds heading north or south on 95 it would be a great one nighter. Take a look at the review from July. Informative and well written. Bob
The following user(s) said Thank You: larryf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #12042 by floridakamper
Just spent a few days visiting friends in the Richmond area and stayed here again. This place must be a secret because we were the only ones here again. Since last stay they've added new picnic tables and a screened gazebo. If you're traveling I95 this is perfect for a stop. No check in just put the money in a drop box. Follow the directions on the "Facilities Info" portion of this website.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds